Monday, March 28, 2011

Music Monday- Faithful

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing, psalms and hymns and spiritual songs with thankfulness in your hearts to God.
Colossians 3:16
This is an art journal I have created to showcase some of my favorite psalms, hymns and other songs. Each Monday I'd like to share one or two pages. I don't have any pages complete yet but wanted to share a song that has inspired me. It's a simple little song that you won't find in any hymn book but there is something about how it speaks of God's amazing, unchanging, forever faithful love!
 I'd love to hear what songs, hymn or songs inspire and encourage you. Please share by adding a link or title to the comment section below.
May your days be full of faith, hope & LOVE!
God Bless!
J@

4 comments:

Sara Paschal said...

Here is mine Jen,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30XCEVI4IC4
Chris Tomlin No Chains on Me;) LOVE IT!

"we hear the sound, the sound of revival coming the sound of your people rising. Yes, we are running after you like a rolling stone like a runaway train...My heart is free, no chains on me."

Love the song you picked also very pretty;)

Amy said...

What a gorgeous journal! That would make you want to keep up with it! My favorite psalm is Psalm 100: Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands! There are so many hymns I like, I couldn't possibly name a fave, but we sang a very pretty one on Sunday, "Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary". I really liked it.

Chris said...

i love your journal! that lace doily totally makes it!!

sorry no hymn from me...lol but i do love amazing grace. does that count?

Banu said...

Beautiful Journal Jen. Very nice.