Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Shepherd

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. he makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psalm 23: 1-3 

I made this awhile back but it's been sitting in hiding. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it but it's perfect for our living room.
I think it's important to have reminders throughout our home reminding us our Great Shepherd.
If the little lamb looks familar to any of my crafting friends it's because I used the sheep from Papertrey's Punny Valentine to create a template.
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a beautiful weekend & God Bless!
J@

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so miss your crafty goodness! We are constantly writing prayers and verses on the mirrors in our house. This just looks so much better!
-Shannon

Sara Paschal said...

I picked up on the sheep right away;) Did you use thickers? If not what did you use for the saying.
This is so very cute.

Amy said...

Love this framed art! The little sheep is adorable! This idea would make a neat quilt too...hmmm...not that I quilt LOL!

Chris said...

this is adorable!! love what you did with the PTI sheep!!