Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Junk Yard Kid & His Coon Hat





 This is our new family member Battery. He enjoys watching tv and playing the bongo drums.

Yesterday Abraham and I had a Mama/Son day.  I called it a date but he rolled his eyes and informed me you can't date your mom. Either way we had an adventurous day roaming a junk yard. Followed by a  visit to Mr. Ed's Elephant Emporium (where the candy and fudge are at!)...not sure how the two relate but they had coon hats! That's really all that mattered to one seven year old boy. We had ice cream after lunch...built a robot....watched some Phineas & Ferb (Mama took a nap).
The best part was just hanging out, laughing, talking and really listening to my son!
God has blessed me with such a wonderful boy and I thank Him everyday for that gift!
Hope you all have a beautiful day!
Happy Sunday!
God Bless!
J@

3 comments:

Chris said...

great photos!! sounds like you had a fabulous day!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the video! What a great day!
-Shannon

Sara Paschal said...

He is growing so very fast;) Love the hat pic.