Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Showers of blessings (May)

Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:11
In a previous post I mentioned showering some friends with gifts...HERE.
Well, I'm in a swap with a group of Christian ladies on Splitcoast Stampers called Showers of Blessings. It runs for 6 months...during which we pray for and encourage one another. Each month we shower two of the ladies with handmade gifts, cards and extra encouragements. This month I refinished these crosses I found at Hobby Lobby.
Hope you all have a beautiful day!
God Bless!
J@

5 comments:

lifewith4walls said...

Gorgeous Jen! You're so talented!

Amy said...

Very cool project! And what a good way to share in Christian fellowship with other crafters.

Sara Paschal said...

Jen, this is stunning. I LOVE IT! What a great swap to be in;)

Chris said...

these are just gorgeous!! what a great gift for your friend!!

sorry i fell behind on your blog...we've had a sad week here at my house. write more later.

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! Great work as usual!!
~Shan