Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mama's Wish List

Okay,  Frank took the kids to the pool this afternoon all so I could have some quiet time. Why is it that the house suddenly feels lonely and way to quiet when they all leave? So,as I'm trying to get use to the silence I find myself doing some online window shopping. Wanna see what I found?  

Cannon EF-S 55-250mm telephoto zoo lens.

This book that will be out September 1, 2011. Just in time for my birthday=).



Frank being the funny man that he is said that for my birthday he was going to get me a pair of these....

because I want one of these....


to house a couple of these....


Well, I hope you enjoyed my random little post here. I'm off to sort through some photos and get some scrapbooking juices flowing.
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!
J@

4 comments:

Amy said...

I like where you shop!

sue said...

Enjoy your afternoon, quiet can be nice too............... Blessings...Sue

Chris said...

i got that lens with our new camera, love it!!

lifewith4walls said...

Love it!