Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Soccer


Today was Abraham's last soccer game of the fall season. I'm so proud of how well he and his teammates did this year. They won all but one game (not that I'm keeping track or anything). 

It's also nice to watch a GAME being played instead of all the kids chasing the ball from one end to the other. If you've ever seen 4 year olds play you know what I'm talking about. Anywho...it was a good season but I'm glad to have our Saturdays back=).

Frank and I are always appreciative of the people who volunteer to coach are kids. So, I put together this simple little thank you card.
Supplies used: Cardstock, buttons & thank you stamp- Papertrey, Soccer ball stamp-Stampabilities, twine-Martha Stewart.

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you all enjoy your weekend!
God Bless!
J@

2 comments:

Amy said...

Fabulous action shots! Abe looks like he loves playing soccer. Great card too!

Chris said...

looks like a fabulous season!! great photos and your cardf is pretty awesome too!!