Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Boo!

It hard to believe that my little boy turns 8 today!...
Okay...maybe not so hard to believe. He definitely puts the "ham" in Abraham.
He wanted a platyborg cake this year.
Kick It Up a Notch - Platyborg.jpg
There was just no way with my limited cake decorating skills that I could do that. However, thanks to Disney and all there lovely products for all their shows and movies I was able to find a Phineas and Ferb 2nd dimension set.
One last thing... I put together a video of images of Abraham from about 1 month to 8 years. I used Sidewalk Prophets The Words I Would Say. He has listened to this song everyday before school...a few times over. So, now whenever I hear it I think of him.
Hope this is your best birthday yet! Happy Birthday Boo Bear! I love you!

Thank you all for stopping by and celebrating the day with us!
God Bless!
J@

4 comments:

lifewith4walls said...

Happy Birthday Abraham! (Awesome job on the cake mom! :) )

Anonymous said...

Awww! So sweet! They are so precious and grow up too fast! Happy 8th Birthday Abraham from the Cuttings! (Becci)

Chris said...

happy birthday abraham!! i hope you had a very special day!!

love the cake and the video! great pics of your little man!!

p.s i call brock boo, too. lol

Anonymous said...

WOW Jen! What an awesome video...makes me a bit nostalgic. Our babies are getting so big! Hope Abe had a wonderful birthday...we miss u guys! <3

Shannon