Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's Shoebox Time!


Every year week put together shoebox gifts for Operation Christmas Child. The kids get so excited filling and stuffing the boxes. They write notes to the child and pray for them. It's been a great way for us to help teach the kids to look beyond themselves....a reminder we could all use.
If you are interested in joining the fun you can find more information at Samaritan's Purse.  


Thought I add just a little taste of what our late OCTOBER Saturday is like...
 These were taken at 7:30am

By 9:30am it looked like this and it's still snowing!
I'm loving being cocooned in my home, spending a day with my awesome family...pumpkin carving, cookie baking and some slushy, snowy fun!
Have a blessed and beautiful day!
God is good!
J@

1 comment:

Chris said...

great photos!! i too love my snow days with family. your shoebox gifts are always so cool, i'm sure they are most appreciated!!