Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Cards

Every year I have big plans to make lots and lots of handmade Christmas cards. Then December comes and I only have a handful done. Where does the time go anyway? Well, I'm still plugging along with creating cards but I always keep a box of store bought (gasp!) on hand just in case I don't get enough done.

This week I am dusting off the shelves and slowly putting fall decor away. The kids keep asking when we will get our Christmas tree. Last night Abbey got out of bed to tell Frank that we needed to talk to Mom about putting Christmas lights around the house. I love seeing them get excited over all the preparations.

Thank you for stopping by.
 I hope you have a blessed and beautiful day!
J@

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a sweet pic! Abby is turning into such a little lady. I love that holly paper--what brand is it?

Christina said...

Hi, Jen. What a lovely blog! Blessings to you and your sweet family.

Chris said...

very cute card!! i have made way too many cards this year...lol and i might keep 20. but it's for a good cause.

love the snap of the kids, they are adorable!!