Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Teacher Gifts~ (Christ)mas

The end of last week I finished up the kids Christmas gifts for their teachers. I "customized" some wreathes that they can use in the classroom or at home.
The first one is for Abraham's teacher. At the end of each week the kids that keep to the class rules and do homework on time get "smartie" awards. So, I thought it would be cute to make a wreath out of smarties. AND is was super cute until all the candies started falling off...uggg! So I'm off to Panera today for a gift card to add to her treat basket=).

Abbey's teacher is just full of life! This gal never slows down and always has a smile on her face...a genuine true smile...and a hug for everyone she meets. So, to match her colorful personality I made her a wreath out of crayons. Much better success with this one. Those crayons are on there like a rock!
Thank you for stopping by!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
God Bless!
J@

2 comments:

Amy said...

These are both adorable! I know their teachers will love them!

Chris said...

these are so much fun!! great teacher gifts!!