Monday, January 9, 2012

No Resolutions!

This is where I've been the last week or so....
I planned to have this post up on New Year's day. However I spent much of that afternoon in the ER having them drain a rather large abscess in my armpit...I know too much info! Well the infection turned out to be staph. Through some rather painful snipping and clipping by a surgeon, gentle care from nurses, prayer and a whole lot of help from Frank I'm starting to feel better. So without any further delay here are my "no resolutions"...

I really have no New Years resolutions. The thing is I never keep them anyway. However I am looking forward to working on some new projects this year. I thought I'd share some links with you all.

cultivate a good life by Becky Higgins
My friend Chris has been doing Project Life for the last couple of years and I love how her albums turn out. So, with a little prompting from this Christmas gift (Thanks Mom!)....
I'll be taking the plunge into documenting my families everyday life!

One of my favorite scrapbookers is hosting an online class about Moving More and Eating Well. I can always use more of both so, I've signed up for her class at Bic Picture. You can read more about it HERE.

I have had the book PhotoFreedom for years now! I even have some of the organizational supplies Stacy suggests in her book. Are my photos in any kind of order? Nope, nada, zero!
Right now I'm ready and motivated...so I'm ready to climb that mountain...even if it's just 20 minutes a week! If you want to read more about this book or order one for yourself just click on the link to the right.
Last but not least is 2011 December daily. Yay I know it's almost the middle of January but I still have a good 11 months to get this done before the next one starts...haha!
You can read more about this by clicking the link on the right.

Thank you to all who stop by....you are all so very much appreciated! My hope for you is that this year brings you God's peace and blessings!
Happy New Year!
God Bless!
J@

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like you are going to have a busy and fun year! So happy you're feeling better. That's wonderful news!

Chris said...

i'm so glad you are feeling better!! i look forward to seeing all of your new projects and of course i will be cheering you on!! >"<