Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Papertrey Make It Monday~Backgrounds w/ boarder dies

Well, I had a little extra energy today and a whole lot of time so I decided to do some crafting and take the Papertrey Make it Monday Challenge. I haven't participated in a craft challenge in a really long time but this challenge got me excited to craft because I had and instant idea. Plus, I can use the same idea to create my cards for the Papertrey card swap on Splitcoast Stampers...yay bonus!

For this card I used Papertrey rickrack boarder die using cardstock from the old scrap box. Stamp set used is Papertrey Enjoy the Ride.
Here is a link to the Make It Monday Challenge.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a beautiful day!
God bless!
J@

7 comments:

Terri E. said...

Really fun Ric Rac die use!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Chris said...

this is fabulous!! OMG i love the rick rack like that, so cool!! so glad you feel good enough to craft!! save your energy for DC. *wink, wink*

Amy said...

Wow, psychedelic, man! Love the rainbow ric rac and the bug (I haope I get one!).

Tracey McNeely said...

Great ric rac design and alog with the punch buggy is perfect. I may CASE this as my son turns 17 this week and he got his drivers license last week. :)

Marlena M. said...

This is awesome! I love the way you paired the rick rack with the bug. ;)

Imke said...

Great take with the RicRac Die. Love the rainbow colors.

Lisa said...

Oh now this is fun! Love it ;)