Saturday, March 3, 2012

Twine Flower Tutorial

When I saw these beauties on my friend Sara's Pin board I knew I had to figure out how to make them. Since I couldn't find a tutorial online I decided to play around to see what I could come up with on my own. My version is slightly different but I thought I'd share a little tutorial with you all.

Supplies needed:
Twine in a variety of colors
Clear tacky glue (I used Aleene's)
Crochet hook
Sccissors

Note: If you have trouble reading the instuctions you can click on any of the photos to enlarge.
  How to make a crochet chain...go HERE.





Hopefully this tutorial was helpful and easy to follow. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a beautiful day!
God Bless!
J@

6 comments:

Amy said...

How awesome are these! I love these. Thanks for the tutorial!

Sara Tieszen Paschal said...

Guess what I will be doing later today? Yep, making some flowers thanks to your beautiful tutorial. Are these stunning or What I love them so;)

Great job!

Chris said...

these are freaking awesome! you are awesome!! and i just happen to live with someone who is currently in a crochet-ing mood...lol oh quinn....

Unknown said...

This such a cool idea, love and might try it.

Unknown said...

these flowers are wonderful, I wonder what other kinds of string, etc. might work, think I will give it a try. TFS!

Sabrina MacD said...

These are cute but I don't crochet. :(