Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Double Dog Dare

My friend Chris & I have been talking about how we've let our blogging fall to the wayside this past month. Well, yesterday she double dog dared me to post something...hehe.

Today's card is one that I created and submitted to PaperCrafters using one of their card sketches. Unfortunately it didn't get picked up...but I like it anyway...so I thought I'd share it with you.

Thank you for stopping by and hopefully I'll be back again soon!
Have a beautiful day!
God Bless!
J@

2 comments:

Chris said...

LOLOLOL. i way love your card and i can't believe that PC didn't take it. SHAME on them!! this is gorgeous!!! i had never thought of using this stamp this way. very pretty!!

Amy said...

What a cool card! I love it. And I love the new blog header! Good for you to get back to blogging. I seem to have lost interest myself.