Saturday, June 9, 2012

Gift Fit for a Girl

School is out and we are ready for some summer fun! The boys are off tromping in the woods and Abbey & I are enjoying some girl time. This morning we plan to work on some crafty stuff for her bedroom that I will share with you all later.

This afternoon Abbey has a birthday party to attend. For Christmas I put together a little set like this for her and she loved it! She thought her little friend would too. It's pretty quick, simple and inexpensive.
All I did was give each item a "face lift" with some pretty matching papers. Then we filled the plastic box with pens, pencils, markers, paper and a how to draw book. Perfect cure for some summer boredom or when on the go!

Hope your day is filled with sunshine! May God bless you today and always!
Thanks for stopping by!
J@

2 comments:

Chris said...

wow! this is an amazing gift!! that is one lucky little girl! hope abbey had fun at the party! enjoy your summer!

Sara Tieszen Paschal said...

This is a great idea, going on my list to do also. I even have this kit laying around;)