Thursday, June 14, 2012

Howdy!


Good Morning everyone! The kids and I are hanging around the house today. Trying to keep it mellow for our late night of gymnastics entertainment. Abbey has her year end gymnastics show tonight and we are looking forward to watching our little monkey preform!

So, while the kids are busy with their own little craft projects I put together a card using Papertrey's On the Farm set. Love this set...it reminds me of Soule Mama and her little farm. Well, it's time to pop this in the mail to friend. Hope you all enjoy this beautiful day!

God Bless!
J@

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, this is just so darling! I love the folk art feel of this card. Your friend will love it!

Chris said...

this is very cute!! love the gingham chickens!! this set is on my list just as soon as i feel like giving them more money...lol enjoy your gymnastic show!!

Sara said...

This is really CUTE, I have not purchased new stamps from PTI in Foreva. Going on the top of my new list;)

Hope you all had fun watching your little monkey, show us some pics when you can.

Christina said...

I LOVE that card!!!