Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Everyday Is A Gift

 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
James 1: 17


This is a little project I put together for a Praise Swap on Splitcoast Stampers. The catagory was to alter something...anything really. I happen to have tons of Stampin' Up wood blocks tucked away. So, with a little paint & a mini clothes pin I created these little photo holder.
If you'd like a closer look you can always click on the photo to see it larger.

So glad you all stopped by...I hope you enjoy the gift of today!
God Bless!
J@

3 comments:

Chris said...

ok that is way cute!! i have a couple of those blocks somewhere...i'm making one of these!

what a great idea!!

Sara paschal said...

Jen, this is beautiful. So is the cute pic you used!

Shannon said...

Love it! I think I will have to make one...