Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Lord Is My Strength!

The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts,
and I am helped; my heart exults,
and with my song I give thanks to him.
Psalm 28:7


Hello friends! Today I want to share with you a little piece of canvas art I created for a very special gal. This is for Susan, a woman of faith, that has encouraged me and countless others. I feel very blessed to have found a friend in her. Thank you Susan for being an inspiration!

Hope you all have a blessed and beautiful day!
J@

6 comments:

Chris said...

this is very pretty! i'm sure your friend will love it!!

Sara Tieszen Paschal said...

Jen, this is a beauty. Wonderful job!

Sara Tieszen Paschal said...

Jen, this is a beauty. Wonderful job!

Sara Tieszen Paschal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, great gift for your friend. I found your blog from SCS, I was looking at others that live in and around Virginia...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Christina said...

So nice! Love the use of music!