Friday, November 16, 2012

Gobble, Gobble

Hello Folks! Can you believe that next week is Thanksgiving? I can't! I'm not ready for the hustle and bustle of holiday madness to start! My major shopping is either done before Black Friday or online. I like to spend December in my cozy little house making & baking Christmas cheer.

 
BUT before I get ahead of myself I wanted to share a few Thanksgiving cards... I don't make a lot of these but I have a good friend that enjoys Thanksgiving like I do Christmas. So, one of these will go out to her.
 
Any plans for this weekend? Looks like a mellow one around here....just hangin' out with the family. I do plan on take advantage of Starbucks buy one get one offer and have coffee with a friend.
Hope you all stay safe and warm!
God Bless!
J@ 

3 comments:

Sara Tieszen Paschal said...

Both beautiful cards, Jen. I am so not ready for Thanksgiving to arrive yet.

Amy said...

These are adorable! Happy Thanksgiving!

Chris said...

these are super fabulous!! happy thanksgiving to you and your family!