Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Mini Album

I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart;
I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.
Psalm 9:1
 
 A little peek of the inside...
 
Here is one last Thanksgiving project before I start working on Christmas projects! These mini albums are perfect for working on through out the day (or weekend)....while the turkey is cooking or football is being watched...when the kids start to bicker or bounce...escape to the craft room for a moment or two. Before you know it you'll have the fixings for an adorable mini album to document any special occasion.  
 
Hope you all had a blessed and happy weekend!
Thank you for stopping by the JafaHouse!
God Bless!
J@

1 comment:

Chris said...

this is adorable!! love the shape of your mini book!

i still have 5 more days left in my thankful album...today i am most thankful to be alone. the boys took brock back to CT. lol