Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hopes for 2013

It's snowy...icy snow...and ever so cold outside. A perfect day to put together a little mini-album motivation for my 2013 Hopes. Having little visual reminders like this help to keep me on track. What kind of things do you do help keep focused on a goal?
Photos are my own.
 
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a beautiful day!
God Bless!
J@

Products are: Papertrey paper, K&Co. mini album, Martha Stewart butterfly punch,Making Memories alpha stickers.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Very Pretty! Love the shape and the butterfly pix.

Chris said...

this is awesome!! love the shape and your photos are awesome!! hope this helps you to stay on target!

Sara Tieszen Paschal said...

The butterfly is perfect for your year of hopes journal;)
I always carried a popsicle stick in my purse reminding me to "stick with it" ;) dumb I know. It worked for me tho.