Friday, March 8, 2013

Hey There Cupcake!

Yesterday was Frank's birthday!  I honored his wishes and didn't make a big production out of it...but I'm always tempted. It's hard not to spoil him because he does so much for our family. I by far have the best husband!
So, we celebrated with a birthday dinner request of steak, steak fries, broccoli (yes folks I said broccoli) and pumpkin pie with coffee for dessert. 
I also made him a card featuring my version of a Hostess cupcake using Papertrey's Cupcake Collection stamp set. The card layout was inspired by this card at Simply Stamped .
 
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
God Bless!
J@

3 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable card--love the loopy frosting on the cupcake! Happy Birthday to Frank--sounds like you all had a lovely dinner!

Chris said...

happy birthday to frank! your card for frank is super cute, love the hostess cake!! sounds like a fabulous dinner!!

Sara Tieszen Paschal said...

AWW;) Love this creation, Jen.