Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Paparazzi

My 9 year old was debating with me on how to pronounce paparazzi. The little smarty pants still won't admit sometimes his mama is right. Pronunciation of paparazzi.
 
No, there is no need to adjust your computer screen. Yes, this is a new post and YES it's a scrapbook page! Scrapbooking was my gateway drug into paper crafting. Somewhere along the way (and thousands of unorganized photos later) it fell to the wayside. It has been over a year since my last layout! So, I'm a bit rusty...for that reason I kept this one fairly simple.
 
How many of you out there have a loved one that reacts as if you are the paparazzi? My loving husband often holds up his hand at even a hint of getting his picture taken...just makes me want to do it all the more..hehehe.
 
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a beautiful day!
God Bless!
J@


4 comments:

Chris said...

this is fabulous!! i love whatever you did under the photo, very cool!! and the title is very funny!!

Amy said...

Very cool! Looks like your scrapping skills have come roaring back!

Susan Farrell-Jones said...

Love it! I have a similar photo of Ray that I need to do like that... :)
Good to see you are scrapping again!

Christina said...

You are such a talented and creative person - I adore your work, cards & pages! I'm glad to see this crafty post. And, yes, like you, I have loads of undone pages and pictures that I'm desperately trying to do something with. Happy thoughts to you! xoxo